need help! my Aircraft.cab file is corrupt

My AIRCRAFT.CAB file is corrupt and i am just hoping that someone can give me a copy of the file through msn or something

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest

BAHHHH PLEASE HELP!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm not ignoring you, I don't have that Sim, I'm strictly MS Flight Sim 2004.
There should be someone along but can't you just "pick" it off the CD. I think it's on Disk #1.

Radar

and yes you can, all you do is copy it off the cd and put it werever you want it, im just suprised that there is no place were i can find a replacement .cab file

ok now im getting mad i have been searching every page of google for the last week and there are no repaired files for my broken cab! i am getting frustrated

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Either pick it off your CD or try to load the sim over itself.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...