FedEx Crash

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

A FedEx MD-10 caught fire upon landing Friday morning at Memphis International Airport...➡

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5210979&nav=menu59_1

😉

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Looks like a good job by the fire crew 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The second FedEx incident in two days. They also had a 727 slide off the runway in an aborted take off.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Id be made if my cargo was on there lol thats godda suck

Jamie4590 Guest

Thankfully no-one was injured!

I recently read the story of a FedEx flight engineer who decided he would die in a plane crash so his family would recieve $2.5M life insurace. he took the jumpseat on a routine flight and attacked the flight crew with hammers and a harpoon gun. The three flight crew suffered appaling injuries by him and even though he was a martial arts expert they managed to overpower him thanks to the military trained pilot putting the aircraft in to spins and dives. They landed safely and he is now serving life. Sadly though due to their injuries the flight crew can no longer fly. Its sad their flying career is over but they are lucky to have survived.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

The second FedEx incident in two days. They also had a 727 slide off the runway in an aborted take off.

Indeed...here is a pic ➡

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5779785

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

The fire i think looked i little more serious thanks for the link to the pic

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...