FS9.cfg

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi all,

I have somewhat screwed up my fs9.cfg and was wondering if someone could possibly send my theirs?

That is if all fs9.cfgs are the same and that it hasn't been edited right?

Thanks 😉

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh Thank You very much CRJCapt ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain

BTW will this work if my fs9.cfg was deleted in the first place?

TimH Guest

I'm no expert here but cant you just get the fs9.cfg file off your flight simulator cd? You dont have to reinstall, just browse the cd with Windows Explorer and copy it off the cd. This will mean that the fs9.cfg will be exactly like the way when you got it, no add-ons changing it around or anything

Hope this helps,
TimH

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

BTW will this work if my fs9.cfg was deleted in the first place?

I've never tried it but it should. When you rename the corrupted Fs9.cfg file (Fs9.BAK) in the instructions, that's just like deleting it. At that point you don't have a Fs9.cfg file. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...