FS2002 Video Help

Is it possible in FS2002 to watch a video or replay of a flight you just made (i.e. you just made a landing and you want to watch it from one of the views outside the cockpit to see how it looked)?

Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Jamie4590 Guest

Yes and I use the replay, especially for landings, as a learning tool. Look over the menu options to locate the replay facility. Press SHIFT & S to cycle through camera views during replay or during flight. Its awesome to see a landing from the tower view and it emphasis your glideslope angle on approach.

I think you might also be able to save replays. That would be ideal because you can only view a replay a certain amount of times before it doesn't let you anymore. You can also specify the replay length which is useful if you want to concentrate on, for example, the last 30 seconds of a landing.

Ok but where is the menu with the options? I remember in FS2000 there was a toolbar at the top of the screen when you were flying. But in FS2002 there is no menu that I can see or find anywhere.

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

you have to hit alt and it will pop up on the top of the screen

Ok Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...