Went flying the other day *DUW*

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

One of the Elmendorf people in the shop has his pilot's license so he called our boss and got me and a fellow Kadena and Yokota person out of work, to go flying😀

We hopped in a Cessna 172 and took off, towards the mountains. We got up to about 3,500 ft, and he (the pilot) looked at me (I'm in the front seat) and said "Are you ready?" I look at him and say "For what?" Then he pulled back on the stick causing all of us to be glued to our seats, and then pushed back down and then we were out of our seats. I screamed, not in a frightened way, but in a "this is freaking cool" way.Surprised

I took 160 pics, I'd love to post them all but thats waaaaaay to much editing. So I'll post a few.

Last edited by Mustangfreak on Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

😳 Wow!

Amazing shots - you are extremely lucky to go on that trip!

👍

Pro Member First Officer
Faucett First Officer

Absolutely un-freaking believable, man.
Great shots

😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

Great pictures... 😳 😳

Jamie4590 Guest

Amazing pictures. If only I lived in an area with such striking natural beauty.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Beautiful territory, what a great opportunity and you made the most of it!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

What a great place 😳 What a great collection of shots 😳 I would have no problem to see the whole 160set of them.

You are a lucky man. ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member First Officer
Mustangfreak First Officer

Greekman72 wrote:

What a great place 😳 What a great collection of shots 😳 I would have no problem to see the whole 160set of them.

You are a lucky man. ❗ ❗ ❗

IF I could, I would zip them all up and send it to you, but I suck at compressing files lol. Plus I have no host for them.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...