create

Pro Member Trainee
Mitchell Delaney (minicaptain) Trainee

hi does anyone know how to create planes and airports and if u do could u plz tell me wat things i have to get to do it.

thanks
minicaptain

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Idk how to make airports but MFS comes with a flight planner if thats what you mean.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Thunderbirdman2 wrote:

Idk how to make airports but MFS comes with a flight planner if thats what you mean.

eh?

microsoft release SDK's for developers.simply they are word documents and tools to create bits and bobs for their software. there is an SDK for aircraft and scenery along with the makemdl file that compiles gmax and config files to the correct format. have a look for that on google.

Pro Member Trainee

does anyone know how to fix the picture when u open gmax cos mines all pixelated and with slight images of my desktop

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

you mean gmax doesn't load properly so the background is fragmented, allowing you to see through to the desktop?

whata re your pc specs?

Pro Member Trainee

its all outa wak you cant really see through but the images on the screen r all mixed up and pixelated and you can soughta make out the desktop

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

sounds like you need more RAM and porcessing power Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

Iguess i was a lil whoo hoo that day

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...