Is there any software to add to FS2004 so after a flight there is a summary screen giving an overall flight performance percentage and other results?
4 Answers
Other than FsP (FsPassengers), theres nothing that I know of 
If you press Esc after a flight there is an option that will display "flight analiysis"...but i'm not sure thats what you're looking for 😉
Yes, I use that tool a lot as its very useful for learning the ILS. I've checked out the FSPassengers and it looks perfect. I want something that from starting pre engine checks to shutting down at the destination airport ramp it will evaluate my every move.
I'm looking now to see if I can use it with Concorde.
ooo ooo! yes there is! it's on avsim one mo...aas_v327.zip
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain