ifdg/pss merge

Ifis Guest

Hi all!
I want to merge the ifdg A3xx series with the pss panel, I have read every merge method I found but always I have the same problem.
Fist the opt climb rate is very slow, it seems like the engines don' t have enough power. But the serius problem is the following:
After about 20 minutes of flying, the altitude indicator saws that the plane is turning left, but the plane is turning right a bit. The indicator then indicates a grater left turn, but the plane turns a bit right at the same rate as before. And then, suddenly the plane makes a very steep right turn ( 90 degrees bank angle) and starts to stall. There is nothing it can be done there to save the situation, the only I can do is to deactivate the autopilot, with no chance to be reactivated later sucessfuly.
I also have problem on the ils aproach, the plane starts to accelerate without stop 5nm before the runway when autopilot is on.
So , I can' t fly any ifdg with the pss panel. I would be really grateful if someone can help me find a solution to this problem.

Regards,
Ifikratis

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...