iFDG A321

ifdg Guest

You know iFDG didn't approve of you using there planes. It might be an idea to ask them. You can download them for free at [url]IFDG (Now closed)[/url]. Just thought I'd let you know that they aren't happy.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
curious Guest

I am new to FS and am curious to know what you mean by 'using there(their) planes' ? Does this mean I have to ask permission to fly these a/c after I have downloaded them. I have not downloaded any a/c from idfg.net but have downloaded a/c from several other sites and have certainly not seen any rules stating that permission has to be asked before using them. Is idfg.net different from the others ? Can you clarify?

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

He's saying that FlyAway doesn't have permission to provide them for download on this site.

Pro Member Trainee
ArchAngel_06 Trainee

They are still getting credit so they should jsut relax. This site is outstanding for keeping and maintaining high quality downloads. They should feel good that FlyAway is showing their equipment off.

curious Guest

Being curious 😂 I did go to the idfg site and tried to download an a/c - I was transferred to the avsim site and my requests to d/l were all met with the 'This page cannot be displayed....' response - probably because of server problems or being busy - havent managed to d/l an a/c from idfg on the last 2 days Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad - think I'll pay the reasonable $5 to flyawaysimulation and see if the d/l situatiom is better.

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

curious wrote:

think I'll pay the reasonable $5 to flyawaysimulation and see if the d/l situatiom is better.

That's what many of us decided. It will be, and you won't regret it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...