every aircraft turns right

meylan Guest

problem: every aircraft heads severly to the right of the runway when taking off .

i ve calibrated the joystick , reinstalled logitech drivers , turned off realism

anu suggestions please 😕

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

meylan wrote:

problem: every aircraft heads severly to the right of the runway when taking off .

i ve calibrated the joystick , reinstalled logitech drivers , turned off realism

anu suggestions please 😕

I had the same problem it was the rudder control. so stupidly I took my joystick apart and made the dumb mistake and could not put it back together Embarassed . it was realy hard. when i was done the rudder control did not come back to the middle then i found the spring that makes it. so i took it apart again and put it back together with the spring and it still did not work. so know it is hard to keep it still or on the runway. 😕

Graham

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Is Yaw Damper or auto rudder on?

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Had same problem recently. Got in a big huff and reinstalled fs2004 (took me a week) to find I still had problem.

How to fix:
delete your default flight and use the original Meigs or Seattle one. It happenes because either i) your autopilot is switcher to nav instead of gps, or ii) your fuel selector is draining the right tank rather than both at the same time.

hope this helps.

meylan Guest

yes auto rudder is on , i initially thought it could be somthing to do with the dead zone because the twist function is a tiny bit off centre but adjusting that did nothing .
even with joysyick disabled the problem persisted but it fixed its self last night Dont Know but im pretty sure it ll creep back somtime today .

meylan Guest

thanks cheekytrolly when the problem shows its face again ill try your fixes ,

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...