Virtual Cockpit

I know that this is probably a very silly question but...would i be right in thinking that most downloadable have no virtual cockit (i.e. when you look around using num keys you just see the sky-no panels or anything).
If i am right does anyone know where i can get any of nthe following aircraft with virtual cockpit (FS9):

British airways:
Airbus (any)

Virgin Atlantic:

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi,

Yes, you're right - some commercial and free add-ons do come without the Virtual cickpit view.

The new 737 NG add-on comes with probably the best virtual cockpit that we've seen yet on FS2004. It's £19 from the net, or £24 in PC World or other retail outlets (sorry for quoting UK Pounds if you're not from the UK!).

As for the Airbus, I have the A319 and A320 from the "Commuter Airliners" add-on and guess what...... it doesn't have a virtual cockpit.

Hope this helps,

David.

yer thanks a lot

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...