I just got the ch products yoke with the three levers for throttle, propeller, and mixture and I can't figure out how to program the prop and mixture levers. I got the software off the cd that supposedly lets you do it but I can't figure out how. What axis are the levers? Does anyone have this yoke that could tell me how to use it? Thanks
3 Answers
I use a MS joystick so I don't know too much about CH except that they are very good products.
See if this helps.
I am SO envious.
If you can't figure it out, send it to me and I'll see if I can make it work. 😉
First thank to RadarMan for the new Link address.
I do have the same yoke and it works like a "dream". But with the current driver (the old) there is no way to change the functions off those levers. Yes you can calibrate them (and have to calibrate them) but not to change them. They are functioning like they should on the flight sim and have to set them you have among other places by hitting f-10.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer