new ch yoke. Prop and Mixture questions.

Pro Member Trainee
wenglish101989 Trainee

I just got the ch products yoke with the three levers for throttle, propeller, and mixture and I can't figure out how to program the prop and mixture levers. I got the software off the cd that supposedly lets you do it but I can't figure out how. What axis are the levers? Does anyone have this yoke that could tell me how to use it? Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I use a MS joystick so I don't know too much about CH except that they are very good products.

See if this helps.

Pro Member First Officer
Arkydave First Officer

I am SO envious. Drool If you can't figure it out, send it to me and I'll see if I can make it work. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

First thank to RadarMan for the new Link address.
I do have the same yoke and it works like a "dream". But with the current driver (the old) there is no way to change the functions off those levers. Yes you can calibrate them (and have to calibrate them) but not to change them. They are functioning like they should on the flight sim and have to set them you have among other places by hitting f-10.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...