Exclusion Areas

Pro Member Trainee
claytonlocher Trainee

Does anyone know the correct way to create exclusion areas in FS2004? I've tried using FSSC, but the AFCAD file was missing. Thanks 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

claytonlocher wrote:

Does anyone know the correct way to create exclusion areas in FS2004? I've tried using FSSC, but the AFCAD file was missing. Thanks 😀

Could you explain what that is?

Pro Member Trainee
claytonlocher Trainee

Well, it's an area you can create for FS that excludes certain auto-generated scenery like buildings, trees, etc. It's basicly so trees or buildings won't show up in the middle of taxiways or runways. (Take note that I'm talking about designing new airports instead of editing existing ones)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

👏 You never cease to amaze me RM, I didn't even know what a exclusion areas or a FSSC was. Good job. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...