Antonov badge

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

hey,
today i went shopping to hastings (East Sussex, south coast england) and went to the lanes area where they have loads of nick-nacky random shops. I found this one called "from Russia with love" wich was full of old russian things (right up my street 🙂 I had a loko at all the old soviet badges and found this really cool original Antonov logo badge:

I am well pleased cos i like soviet memorabilia anyway and to find something to do with my fav aircraft manufacturer too was really good. Along with that i also bought a lrage poster of Lenin 🙂🙂

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Cool 👍

Theres some nice shops in that street - a bit too many book shops for my liking though 😳

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

yeah, lots of shops selling random stuff, got some good photos of bob marley there too.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've seen some antonov badges on ebay - nice red tupolev 154 ones as well. some russian sst badges on at the moment along with every boeing badge you could think of. some good stuff.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

😳 I didn't know there were Antonov badges. I think I will have to hunt one down.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Antonov rocks! Punk They've made the biggest cargo aircraft in the world and only one exists ❗ I think it is An-226. Not sure 😀 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain

An-225

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

There we go. Thanks CrashGordon. That's a mighty aircraft ❗ 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

they've been making a 2nd for like 10yrs...

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

They lack money. That's Ukraine, not a very rich country.

Pro Member Chief Captain

At least they are doing all right with their more practical aircraft, though I must admit that their recent planes are looking more main stream than they used to.

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Nice basge, old stuff are cool, great man.... 😀 looks original

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

cheers, i am pretty sure it is original and i have loads of other soviet badges and stuff at home, some are original and some arent. i like ut anyway🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...