Project Open Sky ?

Hawk_345 Guest

I downloaded the airbusses and the 737s and 757s but it need something else. Why doesent posky ever put in panels and VC i hate flying aircraft with panes, it takes the realisme out. Anyway i dont supose any1 knows of any panels and or VCs for 2 engined aircraft such as the 737 and 757 and 4 engined aircraft such as the A340. I would really apreciate. These are very well done aircraft and i would like to be able to fly them realisticly.

Also is there a way i can copy the panels and VCs from the defaukt 747 and 737 and 777 and put them into the new 1s i downloaded.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I don't think so because the VC is part of the model. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

mypilot wrote:

I don't think so because the VC is part of the model. 🙄

Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

posky have vc's on their a340, it is a seperate download. the same goes for their 757 and on their upcoming 767.

there are a few large planes with vc's as they are so complicated to build and therefore left to payware developers with the time and resources. soempeople have managed it though, check out overland for their free md-11.

Hawk_345 Guest

Thanks guys, i never new there were seperate downlaods for opensky until i looked around and found soem of them, i will look around for more on their site hopefully i find right 1.

Hawk_345 Guest

Could u give me a link to that md11 i cant seem to find it on avsim so if u can i would apreciate it along with any otehr jet aircraft that have great panals and VCS. Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thats why I stick to payware. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Thats why I stick to payware. 🙂

Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

the md11:

http://www.overland.co.jp/sms/free.html

-----------

that's why i stick to small craft 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...