In real world the night sky is black, and quite impossible to see a clear cut line as horizon. But in FS9, the sky is dark blue in the night, I am bothered to see this line during my night flights. I have Active Sky with visibility set to 39 nm, Ground Effects Pro which I don't know has anything to do with sky, and also a free ware called soft horizon. But they all work great in the day time, so the horizon in the day light is realistic. Does anybody know how to make the night sky darker so it blends with the dark landscape?
4 Answers
thanks so much buddy, this is exactly what i want 😀
Hey CRJCapt
i cant see the link u sent
it says cookies not allowing
i allowed the website to run
but still the same problem
can u post a link or the name of the file ? 😀
Aaron135 wrote:
Hey CRJCapt
i cant see the link u sent
it says cookies not allowing
i allowed the website to run
but still the same problem
can u post a link or the name of the file ? 😀
We have it here.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2704/fs2004-night-time-fixes/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain