how to make night sky pitch dark?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

In real world the night sky is black, and quite impossible to see a clear cut line as horizon. But in FS9, the sky is dark blue in the night, I am bothered to see this line during my night flights. I have Active Sky with visibility set to 39 nm, Ground Effects Pro which I don't know has anything to do with sky, and also a free ware called soft horizon. But they all work great in the day time, so the horizon in the day light is realistic. Does anybody know how to make the night sky darker so it blends with the dark landscape?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

thanks so much buddy, this is exactly what i want 😀

Aaron135 Guest

Hey CRJCapt
i cant see the link u sent
it says cookies not allowing
i allowed the website to run
but still the same problem
can u post a link or the name of the file ? 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Aaron135 wrote:

Hey CRJCapt
i cant see the link u sent
it says cookies not allowing
i allowed the website to run
but still the same problem
can u post a link or the name of the file ? 😀

We have it here.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2704/fs2004-night-time-fixes/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...