Best Water Textures

WantFSX Guest

What do you guys believe are the best free water textures?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

WantFSX wrote:

What do you guys believe are the best free water textures?

I've experimented with a few... and still am. It really depends on the individual's taste. A bit like icecream.

Try out a few different ones - you'll see that the authors' approaches and attitudes vary greatly.
I've also found that the textures I like today might not look so good in a couple of weeks time and I try something else.

Lynn and Bill Lyons' water textures have been used and modified by many different authors.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

VOZ water wins hands down.

Get it from www.vistaoz.org for free!

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

voz 1.1? Isnt that just australia?

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

The VOZ textures where created for Australia, but once loaded, work all over the world. You can load them and unload them any time you want, but there is also an option to keep the water textures pernemantly, without the rest of the VOZ textures.

pilot002 Guest

Is VOZ availible for FS2002?

Pro Member First Officer
TimH First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

TimH wrote:

These are the best water textures in my opinion

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2721/fs2004-water-environment-textures/

I agree wtih TimH.I use them in past before i pass to FSwater(Payware) ➡ http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=esdfsh2o

Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

pilot002 wrote:

Is VOZ availible for FS2002?

No, I'm afraid not! Sorry!

Nick 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...