Cant load airplanes on fs2004 after I download them..

Pro Member Trainee
Scuba Trainee

Hey guys wondering if you could help me figure out how to use the aircrafts on fs2004 after i download them. thanks

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welcome Scuba!

See if this helps you ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Come back if something is unclear! 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Scuba Trainee

Thanks!

Pro Member Trainee
jordibiker Trainee

Some downloaded aircraft show in FS2004 (select aircraft) others dont. the aircraft.cfg file looks ok....am I missing something ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

jordibiker wrote:

Some downloaded aircraft show in FS2004 (select aircraft) others dont. the aircraft.cfg file looks ok....am I missing something ?

Give us the name and the link so we can check it out.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jordibiker wrote:

The first point of reference in this particular case is always the third line in your aircraft.cfg. I found a good example:

[fltsim.0]
title=Project Opensky - Boeing 747-200F JAL Cargo 'Super Logistics'
sim=747-200F-PW-JT9D-7R4G2

The third line sim=xxx has to be identical with the name of the Air File.
The name of the Air File here is 747-200F-PW-JT9D-7R4G2.air.
The only difference is that the third line sim=xxx does not contain the word .air at the end.

In most but not all cases this will fix the problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jordibiker wrote:

Except the above correct suggestions keep on your mind that maybe your craft is hiding in the Aircraft Model.
For example if you have installed a Piper model you have to select Piper form Select Aircraft and then scroll the Aircraft Model in order to find it.

As RadarMan says,if you can specify the craft you want to install we could be more precise in our suggestions. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...