Cannot Print NavLog

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

When I create a flight using Flight Planner and then try to print out the NavLog using the Print button nothing happens. I'm running Win XP and have an Epson 785EPX printer. Has other users experienced this bug? Is there a fix?

TIA

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Wile E Coyote Guest

Have you checked if the printer is connected properly?
Do you have an updated driver for it (XP driver)?

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

The problem does not lie with my printer. The printer works flawlessly in all areas, except FS9, and yes the drivers are the latest.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ok, I just went in and laid out a flight plan. Here are the steps I took and in the end it printed out.

Flight Planner
Departure
Destination
VFR
Direct
Find Route
Highlight top Airport
Click Navlog
Click Print

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Ok, I just went in and laid out a flight plan. Here are the steps I took and in the end it printed out.

Flight Planner
Departure
Destination
VFR
Direct
Find Route
Highlight top Airport
Click Navlog
Click Print

That's my usual procedure. I did try it again and it is still a no go. Is there a particular .CFG or other file in the program that contains any printer information I could check?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Doh! Until we can figure out the reason why you cant print it out why don't you just take a screen shot, crop it and print that out. Idea

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

RadarMan,

Thanks, that's what I have been doing. It's a bit kludgy that way but better than nothing. 🙂

Patrickva Guest

In case you still have this issue, go to:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;894504

I have the same issue as well. I tried all options there, but none worked for me. You might have more luck.

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Patrick,

Thank you very much! 😎

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Using Method 2: Change the Print action I am FINALLY able to print flight plans. 😳 😀

Once again; thank you, Patrick. 🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...