PLUTO NO LONGER A PLANET!

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Yes, that discussion among scientists has been active for a weeks now -- Makes you question everything you've been told 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Yes, we are back to 8 planets in are minuscule solar system.

😉

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Astronomers have been debating Pluto's planetary status for years.If it's not a planet, is it a big asteriod? I don't really care to much what astronomers and scientists are now saying,to me Pluto will always be Mickey Mouses' dog! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i've never classed pluto as a planet. i have very much been fascinated by since since i was small, and i believe ever since i was about 6 i've argued so - including one instance where the teacher called me stupid.

the fact is, it's too darn small and has a funny orbit Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I would like to see it stay as a planet but if it did 3 others (smaller) would qualify since they have the same orbits and composition.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

it's very true, there are a number of bodies in the same belt as pluto that are larger and similar in many ways - just perhaps not quite as round and thus not a 'planet'. also having been discovered later they didn't stand a chance - pluto was only labelled a planed having been discoevered in 1930 before the other objects and also for arguments sake (my very easy method just speeds up naming planets now doesn't work...x)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Will this affect numerology and astrology?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...