FS Planet

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

Hi folks,
I don't know whether this subject has been brought up before.
What is the general opinion of FS Planet web site? In my opinion there appears to be something "dodgy" about it.
😳

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

In what ways do you think its dodgy??

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

AJWatson2209 wrote:

In what ways do you think its dodgy??

I have seem to remember on some other forum some time ago that there were complaints made about this site. Having only returned to flight simming recently after quite a long break, I am refreshing my memory of places I used to visit in the past. I think that one of the complaints was that the site started to make charges for its use?

Pro Member First Officer

you can still download off the website, after your 1st post i went and checked it out and it seemed to be ok. i had been on it before but i just downloaded the 747 in house livery.

As for charges it did say that to get express downloads or soemthing like that that it would be a small cost but to my knowledge its free.

Pro Member First Officer

Roger 123,

I just tried to open the 747 house that i mentioned in my last post and the file was corrupt!

Pro Member Trainee
roger123 Trainee

AJWatson2209 wrote:

Roger 123,

I just tried to open the 747 house that i mentioned in my last post and the file was corrupt!

That was a bit sad. Thankyou for your response to my query my friend.
Have a good weekend.
Regards
🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...