ground vehicle

sa4life! Guest

Hi there.
Does any one know what ground vehicles their will be (if any) and if they will interact with your plane?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There will be fuel truck, shift+f, jetway ctrl+j and tow planes (for gliders). This is what I know so far. Push-back will be the same as now.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

There will be fuel truck, shift+f, jetway ctrl+j and tow planes (for gliders). This is what I know so far. Push-back will be the same as now.

Radar

I think they added a pushback feature. A guy that posts at fs2004.com posted pics of the FSX beta and showed pics of a airbus using that one truck for pushback. Heres the link:

http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88547&st=225

Its on page 16 and its the 10th post down.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I see, that looks good.
I guess they don't care that they signed a NDA by accepting the EULA when they unzipped it.

I'll look for the link to the beta later, I'd like to try it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...