Pushback Vehicle?

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

Why is that when I select Shift P for pushback, the plane moves by itself? There is no vehicle visable pushing it?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest

It really depends on your graphics.

If you can set you scenery to very dense (I think) you should be able to see them.

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

That's odd. I think it is set pretty high, but I will confirm tonight.
Oh well, hopefully, I will be able to max out everything when SP1 comes out later this week.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Sometimes there are no pushback vehicles at all; especially at the fuel station. It depends on if your airport(s) has them. To be honest there are many planes that doesn't require a pushback...their thrust reversers are good enough to get a good rollback far enough to turn around.

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

I guess that's true too.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

gundamwzero said it. I had my graphics on like highest and there aint always a pushback vehicle. So it does depend what airport you at.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...