Memory problem

Pro Member Trainee
gpawood Trainee

Recently, I've experienced the same memory failure whenever I close FS9; "The instruction at "0x0253540e" referenced memory at "0x20d13930". The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program."
When I click ok, the program closes just fine and I do not have a problem starting it again. I've change the ram but get the same memory errors.
Any suggestions?
thanks in advance
gpawood

p4 2800, 1gb ram, 120gb hd, 6800 GT video

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Faulty memory modules perhaps?

BashDaBish Guest

Usually related to the swapping of files from memory to hard drive. Tends to happen when you have a low % of space remaining on the HD FS9 is on.

I suppose this is where you tell me you got loads of space left.........if so then run a disk check and defragment.
If you haven't got loads of space left then remove some programs/utilities/games you don't use and then run a disck check and defragment.

If it is neither the memory modules, remaining space or HD condition then it could be a faulty HD but I doubt it.

Good luck.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Except the above correct suggestions you can try this program ➡

Spy Sweeper (Pay)➡ http://www.webroot.com/consumer/products/spysweeper/

Its the best of the kind-according to lot of articles-and also cleans and refresh your memory-in simple words.

Pro Member Trainee
gpawood Trainee

Thanks for the replys. I'm still looking into the problem and appreciate your responses, also still having the same memory errors, but always after I shut down, so I can still fly.
gpawood

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...