Morbidly Obese Man Can't Fit In Aircraft Seat Shocker

Jamie4590 Guest

I just read an article about a 25 stone man who had to leave an aircraft when it became obvious he couldn't fit in the seats. Staff had given him a row of three seats but that still wasn't enough. Afterwards he criticised the airline saying he had never been so humiliated. Its not the airlines fault he can't stop eating is it. They did their best and the flight departed 45 minutes late because of him. I do feel sorry for him especially as he had to cancle his holiday abroad but this is typical of someone blaming anyone else but themsleves. Mad

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

It sounds like the airline did their best for him. What else does he want them to do? Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Probably Have all of the 1rst class for himself!!! 😂
Poor person. I feel sorry for him 😞 .

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I don't feel sorry for him at all. Maybe a bit of humiliation will be incentive to his changing his eating habits.

Jamie4590 Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

I don't feel sorry for him at all. Maybe a bit of humiliation will be incentive to his changing his eating habits.

He's probably taken legal action against all his local fast food outlets citing their burgers are too 'tasty' 😂

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

I hope he doesn't file a lawsuit,because if he wins it,all airlines will then have to re-classify their seating to this,(in reverse order)
Economy class.
Buisness class.
First class.
Super Fat B*****D class! 😉 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Actually, the airlines should start charging for tickets by the weight of the passenger. 🙄

Jamie4590 Guest

violentviolet wrote:

I hope he doesn't file a lawsuit,because if he wins it,all airlines will then have to re-classify their seating to this,(in reverse order)
Economy class.
Buisness class.
First class.
Super Fat B*****D class! 😉 😂

Class! 🙂)

When booking on-line some airlines including BA allow you to pay a surcharge for enviromentally friendly fuel. How does this work then. Do they have two fuel pumps that they switch! 😂

Munkeh Guest

Lol...

TBH i wouldn't judge someone for their size and weight, coz there are many other factors than stuffing yourself full of food.

However he sounds quite the idiot. Surely he knows the size of airline seats before he boards one? Imagine trying to squeeze him onto concorde!

Jamie4590 Guest

Perhaps if he wore a convincing gorilla costume he could have gone in the animal hold! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Actually, the airlines should start charging for tickets by the weight of the passenger. 🙄

agreed! i weigh 11 stone, it's not fair i pay the same as a 22stone person for the obvious reason.

i remember my team mate tried to get away with his overweight luggage by saying 'can't you pretend i'm fat?'

i think it may be the way forward. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

CrashGordon wrote:

👍 Yes

guest_mypilot Guest

CrashGordon wrote:

👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...