how to unsubscribe???

ae-sim Guest

Evil or Very Mad
I have singed in years ago, i don't know the nickname anymore, and the password is also gone, but I still recieved emails form filtght sim team.

HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRICE???????

I have make another account to put this text here.

the only way to cancel your account is put in the nickname and password in, BUT I DONT HAVE THEM ANYMORE !!!!

If I don't get an email with the option to cancel mine account, I will hack this site!!!!!

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You must know that in net world loosing or forgeting your nickname and p/w means that you dont excist for anyone.How else can you prove your subscription in order to undo it???????

Try not to forget.Filter the e-mails from this site if you dont like to see them.Try to remember.And please try to calm because it is not a sites fault but its only yours.

Threats are useless.

Friendly 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

If you cannot remember your nickname, you must know what email address you signed up with as you are being sent mail to that address.

Maybe if you send the admin your email address he could look up your username for you and you could use the "lost your password" feature to obtain a new password.

Threatening to hack people's sites because of a small amount of hassle being had is not the best way to do things. Please calm down and think about this rationally and think about how much difficulty receiving these emails really causes you.

Most email applications have ways to automatically delete messages these days based on a set of rules.

Pro Member Trainee
MRGPS Trainee

If you cannot use the simple password retrieval available on the site, I will be intrested in knowing how you intend to hack the site!!

If you need help on how to reteive your password, then I'll suggest you ask nicely without shouting.

Empty threats make people look silly.

Your friend

ae-sim Guest

first, i have made a second account to ask the above stand question, second, wher should i put mine emailadress, to retreive an password (please al link).

I get email, but why is there not the possibility to unsubcribe (just at te bottom of the email)

so if ther is no solution, i will be sending su much grab to this site that it wil go down.

I am not english, so difficult words are not translated by me, so keep it simple, just make it possible to unsubcribe with only the emailadress you get the garbage in. so not...... thinks will happenend!

I'll be back

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Did you understand this?

Insight wrote:

Maybe if you send the admin your email address he could look up your username for you and you could use the "lost your password" feature to obtain a new password.

Admin=Administrator.

Im sure that your English are poor,but although i see that you are skilly in ridiculus(ridiculus=makes all of us laugh) threats.

Please try to calm cause we try to help you.Change the way you talk in order to see more help.
And at the end this problem is your responsibility and caused because you have forgot or loose or anything else you personal data.We havent stolen them from you in order to see you coming here and sharing with us your perfect behavior... ❗
That MUST make you more careful and reasonable in the way you talk.❗

p.s.Get a dictionary. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I was going to make some suggestions, but people who make threats do not deserve help.

Also, people who blame others for their own damned stupidity do not deserve help.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by CrashGordon on Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

ae-sim wrote:

first, i have made a second account to ask the above stand question, second, wher should i put mine emailadress, to retreive an password (please al link).

I get email, but why is there not the possibility to unsubcribe (just at te bottom of the email)

so if ther is no solution, i will be sending su much grab to this site that it wil go down.

I am not english, so difficult words are not translated by me, so keep it simple, just make it possible to unsubcribe with only the emailadress you get the garbage in. so not...... thinks will happenend!

I'll be back

Do what I said and message the administrator of this website with the email address you are getting email on. He might be able to tell you your username for that email address on this website.

Otherwise, just delete the mail - threats will get you no help

Do what I said as that is your only choice here

Pro Member Trainee
jaapverduijn Trainee

If I don't get an email with the option to cancel mine account, I will hack this site!!!!!

This very statement is not only against the law in most countries, but it is also enough to get the person's ISP service discontinued, if the owners of this site (who undoubtedly know this person's IP address) decide to complain about the threat.

Jaap Verduijn.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

It appears he wants to try a denial of service attack. These days, only a distributed DoS would stand a chance of working since a DoS from s single IP could easily be blocked at the server's firewall.

It seems unlikely that someone who forgot both his user name and password, would be capable of launching an attack from thousands of IP addresses.

That said, the site owner should determine his IP address and complain to his ISP.

There was a very simple way for this person to have received help in resolving the problem, but under the circumstances, I am not going to mention it.

Last edited by CrashGordon on Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Write to them here accounts@flyawaysimulation.com politely.
Explain your problem in detail, give them as much information as possible.
Watch all of your mail folders for an answer, sometimes they go into the junk or deleted folders.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I think that we all place our opinions and helps...Lets see what he have to say...Although his manners wasnt the best he diserves a chance...If he is clever enough he will...come back...as he sais ,and answer to all of us...
Im very curious of his answer.... ❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

What a jerk...!!! If a person needs to threaten others then he should not be allowed to return no matter what...

Regards,

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

ae-sim wrote:

Have you ever considered anger management class's? Your threats aren't impressing anyone.

If all you want to do is stop the emails that should be very easy, when you calm down you will get the help. Until then take a chill pill.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

WarHawk42,

Couldn't he or it just block the emaill address??? Just curious. I don't think that a terror threat will work these days very well..

Regards,

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

edr1073 wrote:

Couldn't he or it just block the emaill address??? Just curious. I don't think that a terror threat will work these days very well..

Regards,

That might depend on who he is using for his email, I can block unwanted mail on my primary email account, I'm not sure about the account I use for times I don't want to give out my primary account, but I don't think all mail servers give you that option.

Still it should be very easy to put a stop to it without having to block it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

if sender = flyawayforums then delete else inbox

🙂

most mail apps have filters or rules you can setup

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...