Help me swim out of the big crap I'm in!

. Guest

So, here what happens:

I become a user of FlyAway maybe even before December of 2004 using the nickname Bartholomew. I'm happy and I play FS2004 every day while downloading airplanes and stuff. Here comes the new year. It's the 31th of December and I'm still flying! (Happy New Year!) Here comes January. My FS breaks down along with my computer!!! Some bloody virus attacked so I had to restore my comp. The restoring caused everything I had installed to disappear along with the FS.

I get my repaired computer back after a couple of days without my FS installed and without me existing in FlyAway!? I can't log in! So, here's me thinking I've probably forgotten my password, so I click on (Lost Password?) in order to get it by mail but then I find out my freaking e-mail's not working! Now I gotta pay 5$ again!

I try to forget about it and install the FS again but I can't find my CD's!!! I remember that I don't have them any more (it's a long story and they were pirates) so I go online again to order one FS2004 BUT THEY DON'T SHIP IT IN THIS SH*T WHERE I LIVE!!!

SO HELP ME!!!

Tell me where could I buy FS2004!

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

(oops, sorry! looks like i've remembered my password, but i'd still like you to answer me) Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

I don't know where you live, but the stores like Best Buy, Media play, EB games, etc... should have them.

Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

for the shipping, you should be able to just give them your adress and UPS etc... ship it to you

Pro Member First Officer

I live in Serbia and Montenegro (the most pathetic country in Europe) and I tried Amazon.com but it says it doesn't cover my country. I'll try what you said.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Click on "Shopping Help" on the left side and the pop up will have "International Shipping" at the top.

http://www.pcaviator.com/shop/index.php#

http://www.pcaviator.com/shop/viewAProduct.php?pid=47

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

I've done what you said and I think a ordered myself FS2004.

I live in Serbia and Montenegro as I said but even on the site you gave me the link for they don't have my country so I had to schoose Croatia. However, I left a comment saying where I actually live, so do you think I'm gonna get my FS anyway?

PS: my e-mail is not working as well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have no idea what they can or cannot do, and not having e-mail doesn't help.
Use a Yahoo account and ask them about your order, don't forget to give them the order number.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hey Bartholomew,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm surprised the sites that you looked at didn't cover Serbia & Montenegro - surely they must deliver to the big cities like Belgrade!

I don't suppose they had it listed under an older name such as Yugoslavia, or FYR Yugoslavia ?

Pro Member First Officer

No.
I checked for Yugoslavia but it's not there either. I didn't have FYR Yugoslavia on my mind but I strongly doubt there is anything.

I'm surprised somebody even knows for this country.

I don't really feel like bothering to do what RadarMan said. (Not that I have something smarter to do...) I made an order and I'll just wait.

Listen to my advice, everybody: Never, and I mean never, lend your FS to anybody! I got so adicted that now I can't sleep through the night! And try making a copy of it in case you loose it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Bartholomew, I hope it all works out well for you.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Sure I will!

I'm glad you care.

I'll be out of the city for about eight or nine days from tomorrow so I won't see if you replied my post.

As far as I understood I'll get my FS in seven to fourteen days so please don't forget to check this posting in that period.

😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...