Can't get to this website or to any link to get this scenery from your site.
Help.
4 Answers
You have to be a member to download here, just sign up for a lifetime membership.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/account/register/

Talking about Peru, I was wondering if there is a Scenery for Machu Pichu? I was flying all around there last week and couldn't find it, kind offlike looking for the Great Wall in China. Ric
Ric,
You can find this at http://www.flightsim.com/ . I didn't locate it anywhere else...yet.
Scnery
Machu Pichu
macpic.zip

Thanks Radar, I'll try later as all their nodes are busy at the moment.
Ric
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer