i was just wondering if there is anthing that i can download or just do anything that i can use so that i can refuel jets with my kc-135. write if u can tell me anything 😀
5 Answers
Take your choice of these three ways.
1: Taxi over to the fuel pumps. Get close.
2: Assign a key to the command "Add Fuel Quantity".
3: Select "Aircraft - Fuel and Payload" from the menu (press Alt).

RadarMan I think he might mean in the air?
yeah ,, he means mid air refuelling
yea i mean while i am flying. sorry i didnt make that clear enough
If you buy the c130 cd from justflight they include a vc10 that refuels you inflight. plus its not just the c130 that it will refuel, it will do anything.
its great to try your skills at lining up behind it.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain