Total Votes : 6

Pro Member Trainee
wack Trainee

Does In-flight refueling work?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Haven't done it myself so I didn't vote, but if I remember correctly you can pull your F-18 up behind any AI airliner and get gas... (no animations or refueling boom or anything, but your tank fills up.)

Could be totally wrong here though. Try it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now of course in fs9 all these groovy things work Whistle yes, that of course includes refueling boom, drogue and the inevitable chatter accompanying a hairy maneuver as such... hehehe 😎
But hey that's just so old fashioned, hence we better stick to our tubes, calculate the fuel, switch on AP and hope that the copious amounts of coffee will actually wake us up just prior to descend, approach and landing procedures.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...