Madeira

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I downloaded Pedro Oliviera's Madeira scenery enhancement and tried to install it. The installation instruction does not seem to line up with the actual files in the folder and in desperation I lumped every "Scenery" and "Texture" files I came across in a new folder and then went through the Add-on Scenery procedure. It installed ok but some details are missing, like the end of runway "archway" structure and buildings adjacent to the strip.

Has anybody else installed this software and had more success than me?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I presume miip.zip is the file in question?

If so, you might have missed this part of the installation instructions:

Installation:
Note: For the installation of the package to be successful, the target Madeira
Islands commercial scenery must have been previously installed and activated by a
personal password provided by the manufacturer.

Umm...

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Thanks for your reply which rings a bell in my unreliable memory - I remember now that when I first downloaded it I ran into problems trying to get the Madeira software and gave up. I had forgotten that - I'll have another go, if I can figure out how to find it again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...