PMDG 737 NG FMC - ATC sync

Gacserus Guest

All,

I am looking for the way to have ATC work according to flight plan created in FMC of 737NG.

I want an ILS flight. Everything is entered into FMC but do not know how to synchronize it with ATC. I do not want to create flight plan again in FS9 menu options.

regards,

gacserus

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

You can't fly STAR's and SID's with normal FS ATC. Either you have to use Vatsim or Radar Contact 4. Or you can just turn off ATC but thats not fun.

http://www.vatsim.net

http://www.jdtllc.com/

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

Gacserus wrote:

All,

I am looking for the way to have ATC work according to flight plan created in FMC of 737NG.

I want an ILS flight. Everything is entered into FMC but do not know how to synchronize it with ATC. I do not want to create flight plan again in FS9 menu options.

regards,

gacserus

Gacserus, send me a IM of DEP and ARIVAL airport and I will create you two flight plans, one to go into FS flight plan Folder and the other to go in the PMDG Folder. Open them both (FMC and default ATC flight plan) and ATC will guide you to you destination the same as what is loaded on your FMC.

I use FS Navigator to create my flight plans and export it out to FS/PMDG.

gacserus Guest

patw,

I want to implement the following route.

Departure: KSTL -> LINDY2.MAW BNA J46 VXV.SHINE5 Arrival: KCLT.

Thank you in advance,

regards,
Tamas

Pro Member First Officer
patw First Officer

gacserus wrote:

patw,

I want to implement the following route.

Departure: KSTL -> LINDY2.MAW BNA J46 VXV.SHINE5 Arrival: KCLT.

Thank you in advance,

regards,
Tamas

IM me your email and I'll send you the files.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...