Boeing B-314 ''The Clipper'' .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

A perfect monsterous craft with great sound and exterior textures offered with some great repaints.
Interior is poor but i guess you can leave with it...Heavy craft with lovely shape.The whole package includes four missions-adventures.

Can be found here in a low price ➡

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=35&products_id=209

Some shots ➡

😉

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Nice shots greekman Clap Bow Down Punk 👏

But could you please post shots of the virtual cabin please?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm not familiar with that "beast" what a find, it looks as if it could be quite a bit of fun.

It's not even in Wiki, someone here could write an entry for it.

The interior screenshots are on the link that Greekman was good enough to supply us.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Beautiful shots and aircraft. 👍 Only 12 were ever built.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_314

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

Nice shots greekman Clap Bow Down Punk 👏

But could you please post shots of the virtual cabin please?

As RadarMan points,you can check the link but anyway have a look to the followings 😉 ➡

Last edited by Greekman72 on Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I like the coffee mug at the radio operators position and the pencil at the navigators position. Nice touches that show the attention to detail. What it must have been to be a pilot back then. No GPS, just a compass, watch and the few radio beacons (NDB and commercial radio stations). If the clouds allowed, a celestial fix with a sextant. Those were real aviators. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

I like the coffee mug at the radio operators position and the pencil at the navigators position. Nice touches that show the attention to detail. What it must have been to be a pilot back then. No GPS, just a compass, watch and the few radio beacons (NDB and commercial radio stations). If the clouds allowed, a celestial fix with a sextant. Those were real aviators. 🙂

Yes Yes Yes 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...