whats a good weather program i using active sky wxre right now but it always sunny never dull clouds or anything i got flight 2004 to
3 Answers
Have you turn on the Online Updates(first left in options menu)?I use it too and its more than great. ❗
i used used online mode but it was still sunny everywhere
Check you firewall.Maybe AS is blocked. 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain