FS9 Scenery environment pro

Wlshflyer Guest

Hello again gents just saw a post where a few of you recommended environment pro as a good upgrade for fs9.Just wondered if it would be worth me downloading this as i already have reality pack 1+2,various terrain mesh such as greece strm, germany, spain and portugal, uk the alps, switzerland , austria and italy no U.S terrain yet sorry as it's massive ,oh sorry i do have Hawaii strm and freeflow Florida.I have quite a few addon airports and also replacement runway and taxiway textures and aqua something or other .So would it be worth me downloading this?

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Give it a run, after you've made your settings, it backs up your previous before invoking your new settings. If you don't like easy to remove.

I've just installed it myself, and I'm quite pleased with it! Hasn't changed my fps any. Even changed my sig with a night shot, with the distant setting sun giving a real eerie look to the sky. My sig doesn't do it full justice.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

i am quite happy with real environment pro. its add more realism to the sim. i havent noticed any drop in the FPS. i suggest you give it a try 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Is your sig big enough ken? Wink

Real enviroment pro won't modify the terrain meshes at all, just airports, sky, water, lights, so on and so fourth.

Pro Member First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

seriously...you could fit texas into your sig...and thats saying something. no offense or anything ot you or any texans here on flyway.

Last edited by earthqu8kes on Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

What the hell are you talking about.

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Real enviroment pro won't modify the terrain meshes at all, just airports, sky, water, lights, so on and so fourth.

Don't worry about it, it will change again shortly, I like changing it. And 'Blimey' Texas has shrunk! Also look around, you'll find larger sigs than mine, that make my brouser run of the edge of my monitor. Yours for a starter, mine is 500 wide, yours 600....check it out!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Since the original poster is asking about something called

FS9 Scenery environment pro

, how does anyone know what he is talking about?

He could mean Ground Environment Pro, which does change ground textures.

There is no such thing as Scenery Environment Pro. Why people don't think before typing, is something I will never understand.

Everyone assumed he/she meant Real Environment Pro. You do know what the word assume means, don't you? 🙄

Pro Member First Officer

KenTel wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

Don't worry about it, it will change again shortly, I like changing it. And 'Blimey' Texas has shrunk! Also look around, you'll find larger sigs than mine, that make my brouser run of the edge of my monitor. Yours for a starter, mine is 500 wide, yours 600....check it out!

wow what is your screen size? none of the sigs on flyaway run of my screen?

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

earthqu8kes wrote:

KenTel wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

I only have a 19", and if none run off your screen, why are you making complaints?

And CG, I didn't assume, it was my tuition...... 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Good topic and questions, I wondered the same thing too. 😀

Welshflyer Guest

Sorry (Crash), if i did'nt make myself clear, i did mean Real environment pro, i meant to say FS9 Scenery/ Real environment pro. I have now downloaded this programme and it is very good , so thanks to all those who gave me the advice.P.S is my typing and spelling good enough for you THIS TIME CRASH?

Pro Member First Officer

KenTel wrote:

earthqu8kes wrote:

KenTel wrote:

Solotwo wrote:

I only have a 19", and if none run off your screen, why are you making complaints?

And CG, I didn't assume, it was my tuition...... 😂 😂

cause it make you scroll a whole lot more...

I have just installed REal Environment Pro 2 days ago. Having to play around with it, I come out with a question. For WX environment, can I install those 3 options at the same time? So that my runway will always fit my weather setting, for exp. when I set my weather to snowy, the runway automatically show the snowing runway, without having to re-install the REal Environment Pro again.

Prevously I have install Airport Lighting V2 by Mark Poole (mp4866@hotmail.co.uk). Does the Enchanted light in the Real Env Pro replace the airport lighing V2? Because I think I prefer the airport lighing V2 as my runway light.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

dono, i mostly fly with real weather on.

Real E Pro is wickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...