Virtual Squad.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

hey guys, after an hour of searching for a Virtual Squadren based on F-15's and A-10's I had no luck and am hoping that someone out there knows of one or something.

If you have any info please let me know!
-Nick

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
HiTop Guest

www.9thairforce.com check them out most realistic squad out there!

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

cool site! I just checked it out and am thinking of submitting an app. But I still need a lot more practice as I only know how to fly the plane (formation, takeoff, land) I need to work on the weapons and radar. I have not tried Air Refuling though.

It is hard b/c the Saitek does not support drivers for Vista (as I am running Vista) so my plane still stays at an angle (left rudder) and whenever I power up I lose power in my #1 engine..

😞

Hopefully 1.1 will work when the full version of vista comes out and I will then submit an app..

Thanks!
-Nick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...