and what happens to all my payware aircraft?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I have more than a dozen payware traffic weather and environment addons, are they gonna be wasted too?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Aircraft will probably work, others...don't know. Dont Know

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

How many threads are required?

Pay attention to the companys you bought the payware from, hopefully with any luck most of them will convert or upgrade the planes to FSX.

Yet another reason why I'm waiting for Vista and Direct X 10 because currently FSX doesn't look any better then my FS9.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

How many threads are required?

Pay attention to the companys you bought the payware from, hopefully with any luck most of them will convert or upgrade the planes to FSX.

Yet another reason why I'm waiting for Vista and Direct X 10 because currently FSX doesn't look any better then my FS9.

Here, here.

I'll be upgrading next year or I might wait until the price falls. I'm quite happy how my FS9 looks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...