Agricultural Aircraft..... Ag Cat?

Pro Member Trainee
AgCatPilot Trainee

Is anyone aware of MSFS 2004 compatible agricultural aircraft?

I'm specifically looking for an Ag Cat.

But have interests in others too.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Could you please be a little more specific and I'll try tomorrow.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
AgCatPilot Trainee

Certainly! Thanks for your response!

pesticide application, Crop dusting, Forrest fire planes, etc

The Ag cat is a Biplane agricultural aircraft

The Ag-Cat is one of the most successful purpose designed agricultural aircraft yet built and has been in almost continuous production since 1959.

more info & examples at:

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?aircraftsearch=Grumman%20G-164%20Ag-Cat&distinct_entry=true

Thank you again!

Bill

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Hi AgCatPilot

I've just done a few searches but to no avail. The only agricultural stuff I can come up with is the PA25 Pawnee you can download from FlyAway or PZL M-18 Dromader from AVSIM. I downloaded this and tried it but it is not very detailed and sinks into the runway on landing. I have seen a few heli's with AG capabilities, again at AVSIM, just do a search.

Hope this helps but I'm sure RadarMan will come up with something for you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

nada? Grumman 164 ag cat sorry!

But I found these and many more fire fighting craft at http://www.flightsim.com . Will the 2002 work in 2004, hard to say, it depends what program the designer used to build it. Some may just not show up in your menu, some may not fly and others can possibly crash the sim.
There were too many fire fighting craft to list.
Go there, sign up, go to search and feed in "fire fight" "fire fighting" "crop dusting" any combination of those words will bring up some craft, watch out that they are 2004 not very old ones.
Good luck and let us know how you do.

Bell 205 b205shv2.zip 2005

Ag Wagon/Air Tractor fstracv2.zip 2002

Bell UH-1H Huey huey2002.zip 2002

Crop Duster Beaver dustbeav.zip 2002

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Air Tractor 802-F Fire

The AT-802 series is the world's largest single engine aircraft, and its popularity reflects the industry's trend to larger high-production turbine equipment. Whether it's used for fertilizing forests, spraying huge cotton fields, or spraying dispersant on oil spills, this plane has the productivity and performance to get big jobs done efficiently.

Reflecting state-of-the-art technology in computerized fire gate controls, the AT-802F is an ideal initial attack fire fighter with the ability to get to fires quickly and the maneuverability to put them out accurately and efficiently. The reliability of the turbine engine, low maintenance and operating costs, ruggedness and safety features make it an excellent choice for fire fighting.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
AgCatPilot Trainee

VERY NICE!!!

Where can this plane be found?

Thanks!

Bill

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

4th down but the second down is one I haven't seen yet. I just downloaded it.

http://www.fscorner.com/database2003-2/17-11-2003.htm

Radar

Crop Dusters are cool Guest

Look guys I need help Can I download airplanes onto my Flight Simulater 04???? If so I want to find out where and how to download them! thanks for the help ❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try this slowly step by step and use the read-me that came with the aircraft also.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Ask us if you have any problems.
Good luck!

Radar

_roller_ Guest

there's a ag-cat but hosted in fsplanet 😕

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Heres my favourite crop duster:

She can be found at flightsim.com under the name "stear04.zip"

Name: stear04.zip
Size: 17,735,820
Date: 04-08-2005
Downloads: 15040
FS2004 Stearman Kaydet and Eagle Field scenery. This is a mostly new model for FS2004. Model includes six texture choices and models: U.S. Navy N2S-2, Navy N2S-3, PT-13A pre-WWII USAAC, PT-13D USAF, RCAF and civilian colors. Also includes additional scenery of Eagle Field, fictitious field near old Stearman Factory in Wichita, Kansas (KS). Model, panel and gauges by David Eckert, FDE by Dennis Seeley and scenery by Mark Smith.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...