Fs2Crew Level D help

UAL8495 Guest

i load the demo flight and when i click the clock button everything goes black and fs crashes. i installed everything correctly. is there something i can do different. i have the update 1.2 installed and went through the config manager so. if someone could help that would be great thx

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Donald Stratton (GoneGolfing) First Officer

UAL8495 wrote:

i load the demo flight and when i click the clock button everything goes black and fs crashes. i installed everything correctly. is there something i can do different. i have the update 1.2 installed and went through the config manager so. if someone could help that would be great thx

Im sorry UAL8495, i have the level-d but not the FS2Crew for level-d, here are some questions though. What version is FS9? 9.0 or 9.1, Was it working correctly before the FS2Crew update? Did you check to see if there were any other patches for FS2Crew? Hopefully someone shortly will help you remedy the problem.

GoneGolfing wrote:

UAL8495 wrote:

Im sorry UAL8495, i have the level-d but not the FS2Crew for level-d, here are some questions though. What version is FS9? 9.0 or 9.1, Was it working correctly before the FS2Crew update? Did you check to see if there were any other patches for FS2Crew? Hopefully someone shortly will help you remedy the problem.

here is a part from the manual that might help me explain

".... Click in the middle of the Captain's airspeed gauge. The MASTER
PANEL will now pop up.
5. Press Clock. The CLOCK PANEL will now appear on the right side of
the screen.
6. On the Clock Panel, click 30. 30 is the time remaining until
departure. You will hear a recording tell you that FS2Crew is
active. FS2Crew will then open the doors...."
and i click clock but the panel doesn;t come up. just a black screen and then fs crashes
thx

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...