Cessna radio stack

stack Guest

How can I change the red numerals on the Cessna radio stack to a diff color like yellow or aqua

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's a tricky one... frankly, I don't think you cand do it. This is out of the C-172

[Window01]
BACKGROUND_COLOR=2,2,2
size_mm=156,308
position=8
visible=0
ident=RADIO_STACK_PANEL

As you can see, you can change the Background Color.. but the color of the numerals?
I don't know what visible=0 does Dont Know ...try changing the value.

The Radio Stack is a part of the gauges. If everything else fails, you could try and make this Gauge from scratch yourself. There are some good tutorials around.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I don't know either but if you make changes to the original config file, make sure you back up the file before you alter it just in case anything goes wrong.

😉

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

99jolegg wrote:

I don't know either but if you make changes to the original config file, make sure you back up the file before you alter it just in case anything goes wrong.

😉

Very good advice. If you don't you may have to do a total uninstall and reinstall. 😳

ARD_DC Guest

Tailhook wrote:

That's a tricky one... frankly, I don't think you cand do it. This is out of the C-172

[Window01]
BACKGROUND_COLOR=2,2,2
size_mm=156,308
position=8
visible=0
ident=RADIO_STACK_PANEL

As you can see, you can change the Background Color.. but the color of the numerals?

The Radio Stack is a part of the gauges. If everything else fails, you could try and make this Gauge from scratch yourself. There are some good tutorials around.

The "Visible" variable defines whether or not the panel is visible upon loading of the panel.

I'd imagine the colours of the numbers is defined in the gauge file (.gau file) itself and cannot be changed easily. Perhaps, it can be done by using FS Panel Studio but as it is payware I'd verify in advance that it is actually possible on that website.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

ARD_DC wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

[Window01]
BACKGROUND_COLOR=2,2,2
size_mm=156,308
position=8
visible=0
ident=RADIO_STACK_PANEL

The "Visible" variable defines whether or not the panel is visible upon loading of the panel.

I'd imagine the colours of the numbers is defined in the gauge file (.gau file) itself and cannot be changed easily. Perhaps, it can be done by using FS Panel Studio but as it is payware I'd verify in advance that it is actually possible on that website.

Good one ARD_DC, we live and learn thanks for that.

Regarding the FS Panel Studio, let's not forget that there is a Demo available:
"Now you can try before you buy. The demo version allows you to load your favorite Panel, edit panels and gauges, and in general kick the tires. File Save and certain other functions are disabled, otherwise this is identical to the full version."

😎 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...