moving gates

Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

Hi

I saw there was a guy who questioned if there was an airport with moving gates and someone suggested Bostonv2 (logan intl).
I have downloaded and installed it my self, BUT there is 1 thing I cant find out and that is how you get the gates to move?
How you get the black thing on the gate to stretch out to the airplane..

Can any one help?

I have gone through all configs for ground and aircraft and the rest but didnt find anything about moving gates!
And in the readme.txt that was in the bostonv2.rar there was nothing that said anything about moving gates! 😞

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheechm First Officer

Boston Logan doesn't have moving gates.

From the website:

Can the jetways be moved?

No, the jetways are static to match AI aircraft.

(I take that you are talking about Fly Tampa scenery?)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

From what I've read FSX will have moving jetways.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...