My Latest Boeing 737-800

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Today I repainted the Global Star Boeing 737-800, into a hybrid livery. This aircraft is going to be flying for Pacific Virtual. Their site is:
All I did to the aircraft was covering up the Global Star Name, GSA Logo, TENEVA text, and the tail number. I'm happy with how it looks. Thanks pilotguy44, for the original paint scheme.

The file should be available on the Pacific Virtual site soon.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent paint job and very nice screenshots also.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Wow your really progressing!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Proffesional job.I like the light green color. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Cool paintjob and the shots show it off nicely - well done 👍

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Yes - a nice paint job - the original is the work of Ryan Finn for Posky - he is also Global Star CEO - I presume his permission was obtained?

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=124771

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

davec wrote:

Yes - a nice paint job - the original is the work of Ryan Finn for Posky - he is also Global Star CEO - I presume his permission was obtained?

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=124771

I did ask him before I re-did the aircraft. He said yes, and told me to remember to remove all the Global Star markings (name, logo).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Er, nevermind then, you just took off there logo and pasted on Pacific Virtual, thats cheating. Wink

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...