Cargo Pilot: is it worth it?

Deltaman Guest

I was just wondering... is Cargo Pilot worth it? If you don't know what it is, go to the SimShack shop. Please help!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

http://www.justflight.com/cargoPilot-home.asp

Download the demo, I recently bought it after trying it, I LOVE IT to death, rival's FS passengers easily, one of my fav addon's.

Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

Thanks for the link. 🙂

Propman Guest

Deltaman wrote:

I was just wondering... is Cargo Pilot worth it? If you don't know what it is, go to the SimShack shop. Please help!

I wonderd about being a cargo pilot but not the airliner sort. Its the cessna carvan sort. you know the smaller kind. Im not all that intrested in those airliners. because they all look the same to me. I find them boring. i like the old fashion prop aircraft! thats why my name is under "propman".

i thought of being a cargo pilot as well as being a display pilot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Thats my eventual goal when I start working on getting my pilot liscenses next summer.

Propman Guest

Solotwo wrote:

Thats my eventual goal when I start working on getting my pilot liscenses next summer.

Are you on your ppl training or have you already passed that? Also would you be able to handle arobatics?

if you plan to start next sum then that would mean you should already have the cash. this is good as you can train 4 to 6 hrs a day. if your paying 1 hr a day then it might take a while.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I haven't started doing anything yet, but I have a full FAA training facility 15 minutes from my house.

I'll be doing it slowly no rush, kind of a backup job since I'm self employed and things are going quite well for me. And money wouldn't be a problem, only problem would be resisting buying my own plane. Wink

But yea as for Cargo Pilot, only annoying this is I keep forgetting to set the flight tracker the last 3 flights I've done...so I just flew a 2 and a half hour flight for nothing...

propman Guest

Solotwo wrote:

I haven't started doing anything yet, but I have a full FAA training facility 15 minutes from my house.

I'll be doing it slowly no rush, kind of a backup job since I'm self employed and things are going quite well for me. And money wouldn't be a problem, only problem would be resisting buying my own plane. Wink

But yea as for Cargo Pilot, only annoying this is I keep forgetting to set the flight tracker the last 3 flights I've done...so I just flew a 2 and a half hour flight for nothing...

it actuly isnt for nothing. You are gaining hrs. Always look at the bright side of things.

Iv'e given it some thought of what aircraft i wish to own. Iv'e decided that i will start with a cessna 172. Its cheaper than most planes iv'e seen. Iv'e also considerd a piper seneca. i find those twin birds very beutiful!

its always good to take your time when training. it helps the infomation already loaded to sink in. take your time do the work right and most importantly enjoy it! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...