does any one who got this know where to get wing views from ?
2 Answers
These are for the 737NG (600/700/800/800W). Is this what you want?
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=pmdg+wingviews&FileName=&Author=&CatID=fs2004
thats awsome thanks a lot 😀
also i was fying last night and i had a engine flame out. now i didnt set any failers, so does the pmdg package come with its own random problems?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain