T-38C

Pro Member Trainee
kentheflyer Trainee

Does anyone know where to find a good T-38C pannel? I'm im the middle of upt right now, just about done flying the tweet and got quite a bit of help from the T-37 microsim. I'm hoping to get warmed up with the C model on my pc like I did with the Tweet.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

kentheflyer wrote:

Does anyone know where to find a good T-38C pannel?

http://www.fsd-international.com/projects/t38.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

as far as i'm aware FSD's t-38 is free on avsim.

that panel above is shown with RXP gauges isn't it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Looks like default gauges.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

That's the panel from the complete aircraft (link provided), only repaints are available on avsim. Just giving a link in response to a request, I don't have it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i know it's free somewhere because once upon a time i had it

😎

ooop, here:

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=fsd_t38.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

i know it's free somewhere because once upon a time i had it 😎
ooop, here:
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=fsd_t38.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

👍 Good find, Hopefully kentheflyer can use it, the program says for FS2002. Dont Know

Edit: Worked in FS2004, you just have to point it to your FS9 directory during the auto install.

Last edited by CRJCapt on Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

KentheFlyer,

Good luck in pilot training. If you are going to be flying the T-38, you must be doing pretty well. After you get the T-38 installed on your computer, find the widowmaker approach into Roswell and practice up on it (it's one of the HI approaches into Roswell that has you fly out a radial, intercept an arc, intercept another radial inboud all why meeting various hard altitudes defined off of other crossing radials. Bottom line it is easy to get behind the jet flying this). Chances are you will fly it on one of your cross-country trips. Many IPs view that approach in a T-38 as a right of passage. With flight sim, you can practice up and really water your IP's eyes. Enjoy the USAF, I am finishing up 20 years in a couple of months.

Capt Prozac

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...