I wonder, is there full fraps without the 30 second time limit that costs no money to download? 😕
7 Answers
No
all man! 😞
Yeah they have free versions but yet they sell it...
i wonder why the download version has the 30 second time limit?
BECAUSE ITS A DEMO AND YOU HAVE TO BUY THE FULL VERSION!
how much is full fraps
and you can set the fraps to 60 seconds instead of 30
You may get the demo here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2649/fraps-303/
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain