Interesting Post-Help a flight simmer or buy his machine

Pro Member Trainee
kentheflyer Trainee

Last summer I built a computer just for flight simming to help me get ready for AF pilot training. I loaded nothing but windows and flight simulator with the T-37 microsim, updated terrain mesh and USA roads. Now that I'm finishing with Tweets I've started to look for T-38C flight simulator models. I can't find any! I've looked everywhere that I know to look with no luck.

I'm getting desperate. If anyone knows if a t-38c panel exists let me know. Otherwise I might be selling my computer. The big stuff is listed below. I know how much I spent but don't know what I'd ask so if you can't help me find a T-38C panel - make me an offer.

AMD Athalon 64-4000
ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe
GeForce 6800 Ultra
Corsair TWINX20483200C2PT
WD Raptor WD360GD
Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You posted this a while back in the Aircraft Forum and I did an extensive search for a "panel only".
I couldn't find one anywhere.
Maybe someone else can.
You might ask a panel maker of he can do one for you or get this software and make one yourself.
http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s542.htm
Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Wing-man First Officer

kentheflyer, maybe you'll get better results on the Fighterops forums or maybe Lock On forums, their more into that sort of craft. 😉

http://www.fighterops.com/forum/forum.php

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...