Fire_Emblem_Master - New 747 due

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

This ones for Fire_Emblem_Master....

Know you like your 747s so you might be interested to know that PMDG (the people behind the super duper 737 NG), are currently working on a 747...

You can see some pics and further details on their website:-

www.precisionmanuals.com

Only downer is that it's not due for release until 2005 !

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Thats awesome! I usually dont get payware though, because right now, i gotta save for my video card, then i need flight skool money

Elkin Guest

Hey Fire_Emblem_Master, Have you considered the Ready for Pushback 747!?! It is phenominal!!! You can even put the panel in other planes. It flies good and the systems are 90 percent to that of the real plane. It is great!!! The most realistic sound and dynamics I have ever seen. I love jacking with the pressurisation, airconditioning and so on. It has a complete engine management system, the fuel system is 90 percent of what the real aircraft has. It is scary how real it is!!!!!

I'll tell you more of my experience if you want.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Elkin,

Is it available for FS2004, or just FS2002 ?

Also, do you know if it is available on CD-ROM, or just as a download ?

Cheers,

GPS

Elkin Guest

Yes!!! download (You can have it ordered and running in about 40 minutes.

It is sweet!!!! It is like flying the real thing. All the systems work. AC, Press, APU, elec, hyd, bleed air, VERY authentic autopilot with autoland, FRATTS, VC cabin, (I added an entire 2D cabin with pax), cabin calls. Full triple INS,,,, the works!!!!!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...