View Options in FSX

pudclarke Guest

HI ALL

The demo version did not (as far as i could see) have the option to chnage the altitude whilst in spot mode - it seemed to be fixed at the same level as the plane.

Does the actual version have this function (as in FS9) ?

Thanks

*** apologies for posting this in the wrong forum earlier Embarassed ***

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

I don't get what you mean. Try pulling back on the joystick to change altitude, controls are the same in spot mode. Enjoy.

pudclarke Guest

As the title of my post suggests, i mean does FSX have the option to change the HEIGHT of the spot view camera when it is position behind the plane. In FS9 you can specify whether you want the camera at the same height of the plane it is following or at a spot higher then the plane - in other words looking down on the plane

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Both the demo and the actual release allow you to change the "camera angle".

pudclarke Guest

hi
how do u set the camera angle at a higher altitude than the plane when in spot mode ? (in the demo version ?)

thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...