Searching Transavia repaint standard 737 FS9/2004

Lukic Guest

I am new here and i like to say hi to all you fsimmers...

I have a problem wich is anoying me very much. Maybe you can help me. I am searching for a TRANSAVIA repaint for the original 737 model of FS9/FS2004. I searched all day and found nothing. I don’t mean a totally new model with a specific paint job cause they almost always lack the virtual cockpit and I need that. Just a simple repaint of the original 737 model that's in FS/2004. Only thing it must be from TRANSAVIA airlines. Anybody who can help me out here, thanks for now!

Oh yeah... short question: anybody who knows a good freeware program alike active camera so you can make goof shots and movies of your flights?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

For videos try Fraps: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2649/fraps-303/

I'll take a look for your aircraft.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

For videos try Fraps: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2649/fraps-303/

I'll take a look for your aircraft.

Radar

Thanks allready
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Transavia

Cool one, by POSKY!!!

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2649/fraps-303/

Post some screen shots in out Photo Gallery if you have time.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

Transavia

Cool one, by POSKY!!!

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2946/fs2004-transavia-airlines-boeing-737-800wl/

Post some screen shots in out Photo Gallery if you have time.

Thanks... though this all are new models or repaint of models made by other persons (without virtual cockpits or so)... I am going to fly with a few of them but still looking for that simpel transavia repaint wich is so hard to find!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'll check Flightsim later today when it's easier to get in. The POSKY should be better than the MS model.

Radar

RadarMan wrote:

I'll check Flightsim later today when it's easier to get in. The POSKY should be better than the MS model.

Radar

I installed the POSKY model and didn't like it that much. I is pretty hard for the framerate and CPU and the normal non-virtual cockpit is a simple 777 copy or something. Not really the way it should be. I can't believe it is so hard to find a simple repaint. There are more models to be founded the there are repaints. Can't i pick the textures of the models and copy them to the standard B737 folder of flightsim? Or figure something out in one way or another.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

To be honest with you I never heard of that airline before and I don't live in a cave.
Sometimes I wonder who chooses the aircraft and textures to build, some are overpopulated and some are missing.
I just tried to get into flightsim and couldn't, I'll try tonight.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I couldnt find any textures at flight sim just this (full). The textures that they had were for other designers aircraft not the default.

FS2004 Transavia Boeing 757-200

[ Download | View ]
Name: pos75trn.zip Size: 7,047,697 Date: 11-05-2003 Downloads: 1133
FS2004 Transavia Boeing 757-200 registration PH-TKC. Features dynamic shine, wingview or virtual cockpit, opening doors, 3D flight attendants, realistic FDE, accurate C32A specific FDE, accurate dimensions, accurate specifications, accurate flight performance, full damage profiles for major body locations, different engine variants, different engine performance, different and accurate gauges based on engine type and performance, default and alternate gear points for aircraft look vs. performance feel, full operations manual complete with speed charts, new detailed lighting effects for FS2004. By Project Open Sky.

Radar

Lukic Guest

Thank you for your help... it is just a relatively small airline. It is the third airline of the Netherlands but it flies only for Dutch people and European destinations only (a lot of charters).

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...